Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 4, Week 1 COMPLETED!!


Warrior 2


My favorite!!!



OHHHHHHHHMMMM........Yoga X..... Today my younger brother push play today as well. i needed yoga today.... cleared out all of the blah that bother me in my life right now. My brother started his push play of 90 days since April 20, 2009. He like everyone else will love Yoga x or will start to love it. I also inspired my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, they also started there journey. My brother-in-law started on the 22nd of April 2009, and my sis-in-law started today April 23, 2009. :D anyways onto the good stuff.


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 15.6% (23 grams)
Protein - 57.4% (189 grams)
Carbohydrates - 27.0% (89 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,270

Daily grade B+ "lol hahah"

3 comments:

  1. loved yoga x?! That's the first time I heard that... lol... most people I know (including myself) hate it! Compared to a "regular" yoga class, it's super repetitive, BUT yoga x gets the job done!

    Great job on inspiring others to get fit and BRING IT~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I just wanted to say that you're an inspiration. I'm starting P90X in two weeks after my vacation and I'm hoping I'll get some real results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Annie! if that sounds like past tense, i still currently love Yoga heheh. i think because it release endorphins or something. I just feel like a million bucks after I'm done, then sleep like a little baby. :D

    Hey Jeff, welcome to your path to greatness and lifestyle change :D before you start your P90X, clean up your diet and be VERY strict on your self. if you need any tips let me know and i'll be gladly to answer your q's.

    ReplyDelete