Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 6, Week 1 COMPLETED!!

Update Pic of my abs slowly showing :D!!!



Once i get all my ab's to show then i will be happy, until then i will crush play harder and stronger! Another note, Dam! look at the Vein in my arm! Another note heheh, alot of people consider me ripped, but i want to be SHREDDED!! ^_^





"all sweaty and Crushed play today!!!"

Kenpo X



It was GREEEEEAT!!!! My glute's are still sore, actually all of my lower body hahaha. Done some extra workout for the upper body before my bro came over. Crushed play today and loved it, every second to a minute :D My brothers happy he almost has a week under his belt. He's very determined to finish this goal and very motivated. Today was a pretty relaxing day, and was a bit stress, until i push play heheh. all of the stress just went away when i done some jab, cross. :D.

whew, still loving Kenpo X. Anyways

Daily diet and nutrition

Fat - 11.0% (17 grams)
Protein - 40.6% (139 grams)
Carbohydrates - 48.4% (166 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,208

Daily Grade A-

"will tweak nutrition on Monday to be alot more strict :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment