Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

P90x Day 6, week 12 Completed "PSYCHO DOUBLES"

i done legs and back again, due to the cold/sickness i felt i did not really "BRING IT". i then done Kenpo X again then AR-x right afterwords. i still feel sick or whatever it is, i still press forward, and brought it :D. My body's weak and sore, so i think I'm a take a nap now. SOP happy I'm in the home stretch of P90X. 7 days left!!! whoot then get my body fat measurements "buying one from GNC". i think I'm going to do Plyo and Kenpo X combo tomorrow if my body is up for it.


workouts done
-Legs & back all set done in 40 rep each.
-Kenpo X
-AR-X


Daily nutrition and daily grade "will update once midnight hits for final daily food intake"

Fat - 21.8% (32 grams)
Protein - 31.5% (103 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.7% (153 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,216

Daily grade A-

No comments:

Post a Comment