Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 1, Week 1 COMPLETED!!

Sry for the camera quality it screen shots of the movie file.!!


My brother Larry


Working it! :D









Having made that spiderman spoof, I've inspired and motivated people to try P90x and change there perspective in there life. Change people perspective on how people view them. Change there perspective on how they view themselves. I have inspired my younger brother to do p90x, and change his life. I'm very proud of him for starting today with me, and help him get in the best shape of his life. I hope i have inspired more and motivate people to better there life. Today April 20, 2009, is my round 2 of P90X, still bringing it. Today is my brother 1st round as well, he pushed hard and going to stick with this not for temporary, but a lifestyle change.

anyways...

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 9.3% (13 grams)
Protein - 14.8% (45 grams)
Carbohydrates - 75.9% (232 grams) "drank too much vitamin water xxx heheh"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,223

Daily grade A-

"need to add more protein and i have bought heavier weights, like 25lbls cast iron dumbbells."

2 comments:

  1. yea, day one was intense, but plyometrics is hell. Is it worth it to get the recovery drink and protein powder from p90x, or just go to local store and buy it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. its worth every penny, but if your on a budget, goto gnc and get the cheaper ones. I recommend getting them from beachbody. Im not endorsing or whatever but they took the time in researching it and making it simple. right now im ordering 3 months supply of the bars :D

    ReplyDelete