Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

P90X Day 3, week 13 Completed "Final week!

Today was stretch x, almost like yoga x, but it went by a lot faster. still felt great. Pushing through these workouts even when I'm sick. I know my immune system is stronger and can endure more because of P90x. I'm not a sloth, and or couch potato. I'm very committed to doing this not only for my self but for my health. I had many setbacks, during this program, yet i still have not miss not 1 day of P90X. I'm very proud of myself cause of that. People who followed my blog noticed that i had all 4 wisdom tooth removed and 24hrs later i pushed at it again. At risk of dry socket, and or more bleeding. I know in myself i am a trooper and motivated and determined to finish P90x with no EXCUSES!!! Hell i call the program p90x "the path to greatness". Not only p90x improved my physicality, but also my mentality.

Anyways sorry for the jibber jabber, Stretch X was calming and felt great! almost fell asleep on child pose XD heheh. i done AR-X also from complete MEMORY!!! i know hahaha.

Tomorrow is Core Synergistic, and Friday i will do a mix of doubles. Like Kenpo, and then Yoga X to relax everything. :D whooot

anyways......


Daily nutrition and daily grade


Fat - 23.1% (35 grams) "love flax seed XD"
Protein - 40.8% (141 grams)
Carbohydrates - 36.2% (125 grams) "again mmm OAT MEAL!!"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,246

Daily grade A

as a word to all

Decide, Commit, Succeed - Beachbody

BRING IT!!! - P90X :D

No comments:

Post a Comment