Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Starts Monday April 20th, 2009 Still brining it!!

Here are my Video of my P90x feedback and result video. please watch these in HQ "High quality". COmment and rate as you like thanks you. i will be starting P90x round 2 April 20th 2009. I still bring it and kick my ass all over again. I admit that i LOVE P90X!!!





4 comments:

  1. That video was great! - I'm in Colorado too and I'm on Day 6 of week one. Thanks for sharing your results

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your before and after pics are incredible. I am starting tomorrow, and have bookmarked your blog to help keep me motivated. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony, what kind of weights, as in how heavy, are you using in your resistance exercises? I'd like to know how much I gotta aim for. Nice work, congratulations and best of luck going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used 5lbl "for arm circles" 20lbls and now moved on up to 25lbls.

    ReplyDelete