Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Insanity Day 24 Completed w/ "NEW" Nutrition Info

Today felt awesome!! soreness went away, Plyometric cardio circuit kicked my butt. Love feeling the sweat dripping from my face. The i had set up a fit club. It is called Cosplayers fit club. Today turnout was pretty good. aside from 11 people saying to arrive. 8 made it. helped educate the community about fitness and nutrition. The importance it is to have an active life style. So far so good. i might hold another one for my fellow friends/cosplayer's. Also got an extra workout, and pumped some IRON!!! lol heheh. Oh my P90X performance shirt came in YAY!




Daily tipNever relie on a scale to tell you your true results. always see how your clothes fit, and check your self out in the mirror once in a while. Have an open mind and i guarantee you wont be sorry :D


Daily nutrition and daily grade

No comments:

Post a Comment