Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Insanity Day 30 rest "modified recovery week"

today my schedule was really busy. did not get to do my workout for today. Which sucks. but oh well, woke up at 9:20am to take my dad to the eye doctor. Run alot of errands and such. Then i get pulled over by the same cop when i had a different car. Then telling me the same excuses like before. My car isnt even that loud, OEM style mufflers, OEM resonator, and OEM catalytic converter. That an asshole! but im not letting it get my day even more down.

any ways tomorrow will help me kick some butt and relieve some stress. DOing Insane ab's tomorrow and pushing it to the max!!

Daily tip:Saying you can, or cant. Either way you still right. so which one will you be today?

Daily Nutrition and daily grade

No comments:

Post a Comment