Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Insanity Day 38 Completed Month 2

Today work out was not at its best. Today was one of those days, so much on my mind and stressed. but still pushed hard, but not hard enough. My motivation was lacking alot and most of all 100% usual powered workouts to about 40%. Tomorrow ill be kicking it into gear and hopefully get past this brick wall. my diet/nutrition is way off track for the past few days. i need to get back and kick some ass.

Daily Tip: When you need to take an early break do it. just use your rest day to catch up and crush it!!

Daily nutrition and daily grade:

No comments:

Post a Comment