Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Insanity Day 25 Completed w/ "NEW" Nutrition Info

Today was slacking, motivation felt drained. I kept up and plowed through the workout. I wanted to work on my more on my core. so i switched it out on Insane abs. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. This Friday apparently it going to snow a lot. still doesn't bother me.

Daily Tip Extra work outs are fine, just make sure you rest on your rest days. I tend to do an extra workout when i feel the need to push a bit harder like at the gym etc. every workout counts!

also if your too busy to cook or want a fast option instead of fast foods. Try Shakeology. Grab a pack be on the go. like they say its the healthiest meal of the day.
Click on the link to the right if your interested!!


Daily nutrition and daily grade


No comments:

Post a Comment