Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Insanity Day 28 Rest w/ "NEW" Nutrition Info


today was finally a rest day, took it easy. I upped my cal intake for today and also carbs. just to throw my body off balance for Mondays recovery week. cant wait to kick some ass!! hehe almost half way through and really going to Dig deeper and BRING it hardcore at the beginning of Month 2!!

Daily tip: when drinking shakeology and want more protein and amino acids? add a scoop of whey protein to your Shakeology mix.

Daily nutrition and daily grade

No comments:

Post a Comment