Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 6 week 2 of P90x Completed

Kenpo X i just finished 5 minutes ago and still loving it. still kicking my ass but LOVE IT! so far so good, broke out a lot of sweat and push harder where it needed to be pushed :D I think i might do Stretch X tomorrow, but 70% maybe. im going to a house party and will try my best to not drink and grub on bad food :D. laters

Diet and eating "so far will update when it hits 12:00pm"
-Oatmeal
-Recovery drink
-Celery and green peas
-2 handfuls of celery, broccoli, carrots, pepper jack cheese
-6 meatballs " yeah i know :("
-Lot of thinly sliced Turkey and ham
-3 Big cups of fat free milk



No comments:

Post a Comment