Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 2 week 2 of P90X completed

done with Plyometrics today and i kicked ass, and bust a lot of sweat. I pushed harder and kept BRINGIN IT! I noticed i lasted longer then last time and I LOVE IT! I check the scale this morning and i weighed at 156lbls from 162lbls. That's a 6lbls lost :D yay

Diet and eating
-Shrimp
-3 hard boiled eggs "1 whole egg eatin and rest was egg whites"
-Oatmeal
-Protein shake
-recovery drink.
-Grilled Chicken go-wrap "only ate the chicken"
-3 hard boil eggs " 2eatin whole and the other egg white"

"these are spread though out the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment