Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

P90X day 3, week 3 COMPLETED

I seriously push harder today because of my brother lol. It was so fun, shoulder and arms got me so pumped i could start seeing my veins again in my arms again. The reps i be doing last week was around 20-25, this week i been kicking it up to 30-40 more. So far its been a bad ass workout. Ab ripper X was fun and brutal as always. I still kickin ass at it :D.

Diet and eating
-Oatmeal
-Recovery Drink
-2 bananas
-Subway oven roasted chicken breast "same veggies i always get" this time no bread was eaten.
-Asian noodles "dident have a choice" :(

No comments:

Post a Comment