Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

P90X Round 4: Day 1 Week 2 Completed

My fever been acting up again, but still not letting it get the best of me. Chest and back went a bit harder due to my illness, but i pushed past it before and i can do it again. Im pretty stubborn but hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger XD. Soreness is just a bit present. eh it still feels good.


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 12.7% (18 grams)
Protein - 41.1% (129 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.2% (145 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,255

Daily grade -A

No comments:

Post a Comment