Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 4, Week 8 COMPLETED

Crush play harder and stronger, stress is slowly going away, and gotten more people to start there push play of P90X. I get some many e-Mails from people who need tip and what nutrition /help they can get. I love to help people and educated more people of Beachbody and the like of having a healthy life style. Still cant wait for Insanity to come out. maybe that help kill all the stress in my life.

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 9.2% (14 grams)
Protein - 46.8% (160 grams)
Carbohydrates - 44.0% (151 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,193

Daily grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment