Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 3, Week 7 COMPLETED

Todays work out felt like i really didn't push myself cause of the stress. SIGH.... DAMMIT!! trying to use the stress as fuel but not working as planned :( Every time i get to have something good, or and thing going well. It either being takin away or being blown up in my face... P90X is the only thing still going good for me, but slowly slipping away, but stressful life occurrences. I'm still push hard, but i feel like im not pushing harder. another reason why i have late updates is because stress is screwing me up and not taking time to update :(


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 5.5% (8 grams)
Protein - 32.0% (101 grams)
Carbohydrates - 62.5% (197 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%


Total Calories Consumed 1,249

Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment