Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 2, Week 8 COMPLETED

wow stress is becoming too much. I'm loosing motivation and determination. struggling to keep going.. So much drama is pounding me to the ground even though im not giving up so easy. still crushed PLAY. I maybe late in updates but there all save in my drafts.



Fat - 13.4% (29 grams)
Protein - 40.2% (196 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.4% (226 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,215

Daily Grade A-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony! I'm just starting P90X (I'm F/30) and found you on YouTube. Your postings are so inspiring and I really admire that you use stress and negativity to turn it into a positive. Thanks for the great idea ~ I'm going to do that too! :o)

    ReplyDelete