Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 3, Week 8 COMPLETED

Well i pushed myself really hard yesterday and i feel sore! it something so satisfying about feeling sore and knowing it a good feeling. Only thing that keeps me going now is keeping up the workouts. even that still going down from stress of what its called life. Sigh, still holding my head up and still looking for a job, still no luck. :( Hope things look better tomorrow!



so far daily nutrition and daily grade.

Fat - 19.6% (40 grams)
Protein - 29.7% (138 grams)
Carbohydrates - 29.7% (138 grams)
Alcohol - 21.0% (56 grams)
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,245

Daily grade B-

No comments:

Post a Comment