Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 4, Week 7 COMPLETED

Legs and back... this time i pushed myself to the MAX!! to the point where it burned alot, Especially in ARX. The stress is still clawing at me, and still there. trust me im not dramatic, but when thing in life gets you down hard, this is one of the moment for me and still still happening. How sad...... Hope it get better, went job hunthing at a computer place was hiring, and i went an applied. hopefully i can get the job :D.


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 5.5% (8 grams)
Protein - 62.0% (197 grams)
Carbohydrates - 32.5% (111 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,249

Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment