Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

P90X :Round 3: :Week 5: Day 2 -P90X Confusion Mix- -Completed

Wow pushing myself a bit hard today and actually started to sweat again. I'm the type of person that doesn't sweat too often "don't know why, even with other crazy activities.", find it disgusting as it may but to some one like me who doesn't sweat means that I'm doing it right :D. Done day 2 and completed it with my brother. Still plyo, i hate it!... but i love it!!!




Daily Nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 21.4% (32 grams)
Protein - 29.8% (101 grams)
Carbohydrates - 48.8% (165 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,224

Daily grade A-


hope you guys are keeping up or leading the way, ALWAYS BRING IT AND CRUSH PLAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment